The Account Supervisor will be responsible for the management of key day-to-day client relationships and supervision and functioning of Account/Creative/Production teams to ensure all initiatives are strategically and creatively on target and delivered on time and on budget.
Primary responsibilities include managing comprehensive offline/online campaigns with social media components, strategic planning, recommendations and overall problem solving associated with management, development and implementation of successful multimedia ad campaigns.
- Acts as client relationship manager, understands client’s marketing objectives and works with Creative and Account management teams to develop strategies that meet those objectives on a daily basis on a fully-integrated account
- Reviews creative work for the supervised projects to ensure work is correct and on strategy. Obtains upper management approval before submission to client and keeps management appropriately involved and informed on all major aspects of projects
- Acts as a primary advocate for the client’s brand, ensuring brand consistency across all projects, and actively acquires thorough knowledge of the client’s business to meet objectives
- Supervises Digital Account Executive and Assistant Account Executive in their direct responsibilities, enables and encourages exceptional performance from Account team
- Consults with internal and external teams to be certain client objectives are clearly understood and then assists in the development of strategic solutions
- Initiates and reviews reports, trends and results and interprets information to make proactive recommendations to advance business initiatives including social media
- Maintains a current and broad knowledge of client’s business and competition in order to direct and contribute to marketing and advertising plans, strategic planning, content development and tactical implementation
- Assists Group and Senior Account Director as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or similar related
- 7–10 years’ agency experience
- Financial market and/or travel experience a plus
- A solid understanding of general brand advertising, social media and a familiarity with direct marketing
- Knowledge of OOH, digital advertising, social media, print and TV production with a proven track record in juggling multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and interpret digital KPIs and benchmarks to provide strategic recommendations
- Demonstrates good judgment and critical thinking. Actively applies strategic thinking throughout projectsy
- Prior experience managing and developing other members; serves as a role model and facilitates a team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and demonstrates excellent written/verbal communications and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player with an “anything is possible” and service-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer who will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We look forward to hearing from you. If your skill set doesn’t match this opening, apply anyway. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org