Digital Account Supervisor
The Digital Account Supervisor will be responsible for running successful Direct Response digital campaigns on two fast-paced digital accounts. He/she is instrumental in the development and implementation of new initiatives, and will lead the development of digital marketing strategies with thorough knowledge of digital creative best practices (banners, landing pages, and social media).
Primary responsibilities include managing comprehensive digital creative campaigns with responsibility for day-to-day client and internal teams (Account/Creative/Production/Analytics), contributing to strategic planning based on product knowledge and consumer insights, recommendations and overall problem solving associated with management, and the development and implementation of successful ad campaigns. An ideal candidate also has experience working with the internal analytics team to turn quantitative data into creatively applicable results.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in strategic planning within the social and digital space and experience developing and implementing highly successful social media campaigns.
- Expert in developing the creative strategy execution across display and paid social media (Facebook) initiatives that expand client brand awareness, drive customer growth and ultimately increase conversion volume
- Can collaborate well with paid media agency to set up campaigns and tests that will yield creative insights and performance at an audience segment and creative version level
- Can collaborate with media agency to request a granular-level reporting approach needed to look at various audience segments across geography & travel behavior that can then be rolled up to macro-level insights and learning
- The media agency will be pulling the data and formatting but this person will need to make sure our team and theirs shares a common goal of success and the framework to get there
- Can develop a creative matrix approach using audience segmentation and creative formats to drive new member acquisitions
- Ability to manage and write creative briefs
- Experience working with a DCO vendor (i.e. Spongecell, Flashtalking, Advanse)
- Meet ongoing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Explore and implement social innovations
- Stay abreast of latest industry developments, trends, and shifts in the social landscape
- Ability to manage creative production estimate
Nice to Have
- Acxiom audience experience a plus
- Has worked with Persado for sentiment-based testing/versioning in paid social or other digital channels
- Experience in developing shot and asset list needed from production shoot
- Sports marketing creative asset creation
- Email marketing experience
Education and Experience
- Minimum 7-10 years of direct experience in digital creative with strong brand along with track record of success and career growth
- Must have minimum three years of management experience and leadership capability
- Strong presentation skills as this role will present to senior leadership
We are an equal opportunity employer who will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We look forward to hearing from you. If your skill set doesn’t match this opening, apply anyway. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com