Executive Administrative Assistant
Reports to: CFO
We have a very unique opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant. Quigley-Simpson is a full-service advertising agency located in Brentwood. The atmosphere here is entrepreneurial and creative.
If you are proactive, with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit, please apply by sending your resume along with a cover letter. Prior admin experience desired.
- Assist 3 C-level staff with various daily tasks, including errands, calendar updates, expense reports, to name a few
- Book dining and entertainment venues
- Conduct errands outside of the office (transportation a must)
- Front desk backup: the first point of contact with our company, answering phones and greeting visitors
- Multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Manage expectations and adapt to a variety of personalities
- Build and nurture relationships
- Ensure effective department communication
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. and 1+ years of related experience
- Strong attention to detail; exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer who will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We look forward to hearing from you. If your skill set doesn’t match this opening, apply anyway. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com