Social Media Strategist
Reports to: Chief Strategist
Quigley-Simpson is looking for a Social Media Strategist to grow acquisitions and awareness that drive business forward through paid social media. Highly visible, strategic and fun role in the travel category.
Areas of Responsibility
- Must Haves
- Expert in developing the creative strategy execution of paid social media (Facebook/Instagram) initiatives that expand client brand awareness, drive customer growth and ultimately increase conversion volume
- Can collaborate well with paid media agency to set up campaigns and tests that will yield creative insights and performance at an audience segment and creative version level
- Can collaborate with media agency to request a granular-level reporting approach needed to look at various audience segments across geography and travel behavior that can then be rolled up to macro-level insights and learning:
- The paid social media agency will be pulling the data and formatting but the digital strategist will need to make sure our team and theirs share a common goal of success and the framework to get there
- Can develop a creative matrix approach using audience segmentation and Facebook creative format to drive new cardmember acquisitions
- Intimate expertise in Facebook custom audiences (Acxiom audience experience a plus)
- Ability to manage and write creative briefs
- Meet ongoing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Stay abreast of latest industry developments, trends, and shifts in the social landscape
- Has worked with Persado for sentiment-based testing/versioning in paid social or other digital channels
- Ability to manage against creative development timelines
- Travel and/or credit card category paid social
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in strategic planning within the social and digital space and experience developing and implementing highly successful social media campaigns.
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct experience in social media with strong brand, along with track record of success and career growth
- Must have minimum three years of management experience and leadership capability
- Strong presentation skills as this role will present to senior leadership
We are an equal opportunity employer who will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We look forward to hearing from you. If your skill set doesn’t match this opening, apply anyway. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org