Quigley-Simpson is a full-service advertising agency located in West Los Angeles that specializes in strategic planning, marketing, media planning and buying, brand building, creative development, production and multicultural advertising. The agency combines the disciplines of direct response advertising with branding to create effective and accountable campaigns that enhance our clients’ return on investment (ROI). We do this for both creative and media clients. Quigley-Simpson’s extensive experience spans television, digital, print, out-of-home, radio, collateral, direct mail and mobile advertising, as well as search engine marketing (SEM) and web design.
If you are an experienced, client-focused Digital Account Executive who has email, mobile and/or app marketing experience, this position is for you. As the ideal candidate, you will have the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while still meeting your deadlines and being fun to work with. We are looking for a go-getter with the desire to advance his/her career through the opportunity to learn new skills, acquire more responsibility and get greater client contact in a smaller, more entrepreneurial agency.
We are also looking for you to be bi-lingual with English and Spanish.
Primary responsibilities include managing email and mobile marketing calendar; production of weekly email and mobile campaigns (including creative trafficking, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis of campaigns); and responsibility for day-to-day client management, onsite client meetings, next steps, recommendations and the overall problem solving associated with running efficient email and mobile marketing campaigns.
• Manage daily campaign operations to ensure a satisfied client
• Oversee email and mobile planning and testing calendar on a daily basis
• Work closely with development team to ensure quality control for all campaigns/deliverables
• Assist Management Supervisor as necessary
• Work a portion of each week onsite in our client’s office in a client-facing role
• Work closely with the analytics team; review reports, trends and results; interpret data to make recommendations to advance our client’s business
• Function as a key liaison between the client and the agency
• Function as the client’s advocate within the agency
• Excellence in client service and satisfaction
• Accuracy in calculating numbers, campaign analysis, report preparation and presentation
• Troubleshoot and problem solve as appropriate
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Complete assignments and/or agreements within deadlines
• A BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or related field and/or a minimum of 5 years experience managing email marketing and mobile campaigns
• Experience in working with third-party email/CRM, Email Service Provider (ESP) and/or app marketing platforms
• Understanding of KPIs (key performance indicators) for email and in-app marketing
• Understanding of CRM and audience segmentation
• Proficient at problem solving and brainstorming for solutions
• Strong ability to analyze and interpret data, graphs and charts
• Demonstrated intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Working understanding of HTML a plus
• Incredibly organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, excellent time management skills