Quigley-Simpson Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethical Purchasing (CSR) Policy
Operating in a responsible, ethical and sustainable manner is important to us at Quigley-Simpson. We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional, professional advertising agency services—and doing so with integrity and creativity. This means providing a culture in which people and the environment are treated with respect—always.
This CSR is issued in conjunction with, and incorporates, other related Quigley-Simpson policies:
• Conflict of Interest Policy
• Equal Opportunity & Anti-Discrimination Policy
• Environmental Policy
• Harassment Prevention Policy
A. Labor Standards
Quigley-Simpson complies with the labor laws of California, where we are headquartered and where most of our staff is based. We also comply with U.S. federal labor law. We provide a generous amount of paid time off to our employees, in keeping with industry standards. We follow, and often exceed, the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code of Conduct outlined below for labor standards. The ETI is an alliance of companies, non-governmental organizations and trade unions committed to working together to identify and promote best practices in the implementation of labor code practices, which are based on the International Labor Organization (ILO) Conventions.
• Employment is freely chosen
• Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
• Working conditions are safe and hygienic
• Child labor is not used
• Fair wages are paid
• Working hours comply with applicable laws and benchmark industry standards
• No discrimination is practiced
• No inhumane treatment is allowed
B. Environmental Standards
Quigley-Simpson is committed to achieving the highest standards of environmental responsibility. Minimizing our environmental impact and behaving in a socially conscious manner is of paramount importance to all of us. To that end, we support and undertake initiatives to address:
• Sustainable paper sourcing and paperless office initiatives
• Subsidies for carpooling
• Recycling programs
• Energy Conservation
C. Business Ethics and Transparency
Quigley-Simpson is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and corporate governance practices. By doing so, we can maintain excellence in our daily operations, and promote the confidence of those who work with, and for, us.
• Quigley-Simpson conducts business in an open, honest, and ethical manner.
• Quigley-Simpson recognizes the importance of protecting our human, financial, physical, informational, social, environmental, and reputational assets.
• Quigley-Simpson advises partners, contractors, and suppliers of our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy, and will work with them to achieve consistency with this policy.
D. Quigley-Simpson’s code of conduct for suppliers
We expect our suppliers to strive toward compliance with the labor and environmental standards that we adhere to, both in their own companies and with their suppliers. Quigley-Simpson expects suppliers to:
• Accept responsibility for labor and environmental conditions under which products are made and services provided. This includes all work contracted or sub-contracted.
• Assign responsibility for the development and implementation of these standards to a senior manager.
E. CSR Compliance
Concerns or complaints that our Corporate Social Responsibility standards are not being adhered to should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org A fair and objective evaluation and investigation will be promptly conducted and appropriate action, consistent with this CSR and applicable law, will be taken.